Friday, August 22, 2014

FloralApp for our Website

I'm so excited that we now have our very own App. I can hardly remember before all my apps.  I love having accessibility at my fingertips.  My kids tell me I have "grown up" apps.  Things they can't imagine themselves ever needing or using.  My experience with my apps has been that I didn't realize how much I needed it until I downloaded it.  Overall an app is either informative or helpful.  As far as a floral app goes, it is definitely helpful.  Anywhere you are you can now see all our new products.  Once you download and sign in it is exclusive to The Flower Box.  The app has categories listed for you to choose from just like the full site.  There are hundreds of arrangements, large and small.  The icon is a Bird of Paradise flower.

You can download the app from The GooglePlay store of from ITunes or you can use your code scanner on your phone. Look for the word "floralapp" and when you see the picture above you know it is the right one. It is free in either place.  Once downloaded you need to use the code 5975561 (our phone number) to access The Flower Box.  Now, anytime you have the need or desire to send a beautiful bouquet or other gift item, we are right at your fingertips.
As you enter the site, you will be directed to a few pictures and a "shop now" button.  You can choose this and it will take you to a list of categories.  You can then choose which category fits your occasion best.  After choosing your favorite arrangement, you can then complete the order from the app or call The Flower Box to speak with someone regarding your order.  Either way it is very easy.  To download our app you need to follow this link:http://www.theflowerboxtyler.com/floralapp.asp
Or go to the home page of The Flower Box's website and scroll down to the bottom of the page and see the banner at the bottom of the page. http://www.theflowerboxtyler.com/

I hope you all will download our app and happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment